Take your Bo Bikes Bama experience to the next level with added access and perks.
Looking for an even more personal experience for your Bo Bikes Bama weekend? We’re pleased to offer the VIP Experience featuring a number of exclusive perks. Explore the details and register for a one-of-a-kind weekend. The VIP Experience is limited to 10 riders and the cost to participate is $3,000/person.
- Registration Perks
- 10-mile practice ride with Bo the morning of Friday, April 28th (day before Bo Bikes Bama ride) at a location near Auburn
- Brunch immediately following the private ride
- Professional photographs taken before the ride and during post-brunch (Digital files to be provided to each rider)
- Individual photograph taken with Bo before or after the VIP Experience ride
- Two (2) tickets to Pre-Silent Auction Meet & Greet
- Two (2) tickets to Silent Auction
- VIP jersey, signed in-person by Bo Jackson during brunch
- Priority start staging for Saturday's ride (choice of ride length)
- Bo Bikes Bama merch (hat, sticker, koozie, water bottle, t-shirt)
- One registration for the Bo Bikes Bama ride on Saturday, April 29th
Important Dates & Times
Mile 14 — Cut-off is 9:00am Mile 34 — Cut-off is 11:15am Mile 51.5 — Cut-off is 1:00pm
Mile 10.5 — Cut-off is 11:30am